Welcome! The assistant superintendent's office handles various functions relating to curriculum and instruction, along with major district initiatives. This department is structured with lead teachers that we call coordinators. The curriculum coordinators are among the best in regards to expertise, content knowledge, and leadership. Two of the coordinators also have teaching responsibilities. Our team is dedicated to serving our students, teachers, staff, and community. Our goal is to support and provide an environment where our students thrive academically, socially, and emotionally so they may develop in order to be happy and productive citizens.
Our department is primarily responsible for the following:
- Pre-Kindergarten through grade 12 Curriculum and Instruction
- Instructional Materials
- Instructional Programs, Design, Support, and Intervention
- Supplemental Reading Instruction K-5 (Title One Reading)
- Gifted/REACH Programming
- Professional Development
- English Language Learners
- Summer School and Summer Intervention
- Testing and Assessment. Click here for an explanation and update on the 2016-2017 Terra Nova test results.
- Local, State, and Federal Grants
If you have questions or comments, please never hesitate to contact me.