Class of 2019 Athletic Hall of Fame Inductees!
About the Breakfast and Ceremony
The Hudson City Schools Foundation Hall of Fame Committee is pleased to announce the Class of 2019 Distinguished Hall of Fame Inductees! The Distinguished Hall of Fame Breakfast and Induction Ceremony will take place on Saturday, October 5, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. The Breakfast starts at 8:30 a.m. and will be held in the High School Gerald Reeves Media Center. The Induction Ceremony begins at 9:30 a.m. and will be held in the Gerald Reeves Media Center. The Alumni History Room will be open following the ceremony. Tickets may be purchased online at http://www.hudsonschoolsfoundation.com/hall-of-fame. Tickets are $20 per adult, children 3-12 years of age are $11, and children 2 and under are free.
2019 Hall of Fame Distinguished Inductees:
- Dr. Bradley Lepper, Phd., '74, Manager for Archeology and Natural History, and the Senior Curator of Archeology for the Ohio History Connection.
- Bridie Carroll Srsen, '00, Broadway performer, Wicked, Hairspray, Little Mermaid, Sound of Music, to name a few!
- CDR Russell J. Gates, '81, Deceased, US Navy Aviation, flew over 530 "traps" on aircraft carriers and 84 combat missions in the Persian Gulf War, Oerations Sourthern Watch and Northern Watch.
- Kenneth Kuryla, '78, Outstanding career in landscape and landscape architecture, KGK Gardening and Landscape Design, LLC.
- Richard Grell, '67, Nationally recognized Windsor Chair Maker, featured in Colonial Homes, Country Living and many other magazines.
- Dr. Darin Zahuranec, '92, Md., Professor of Neurology at the University of Michigan, specializing in stroke neurology. Author of over 60 scientific articles.
- Melissa Makris, '79, Designer and Founder of Design for Living, LLC, designer and art director for Time Magazine, feature designer on Rooms with a View, featured in Country Home, Better Homes and Gardens, and many more state and national design magazines.