Welcome to the Hudson City School District’s Online Registration Process for Kindergarten. We are excited to have you and your family as part of the Hudson School Community. The registration information is vital to getting your child enrolled. Please follow the steps carefully as you complete the registration process.
Step 1: Complete the Online Registration for 2021-2022 School Year
In order to register for kindergarten, a child must be 5 years old by September 30, 2021, to qualify. Please see below for a list of documents that you will need to upload to complete the registration process.
Where: Register online. For questions, please contact McDowell Early Learning School at (330) 653-1226.
Step 2: Make an Appointment with District Registrar
Once information is submitted successfully, please schedule an appointment with our school district registrar or contact our District Registrar.
(located at Hudson High School)
2500 Hudson Aurora Road
Hudson, Ohio 44236
What to bring with you to registration:
There are multiple documents required for registration. Please bring the following documents to the appointment, even if you have already uploaded them to the online registration portal:
You may upload these three documents but we still need to review them during the registration appointment.
- Proof of Residency Form (i.e. lease/rental agreement, purchase agreement, deed or title). We do not accept a driver's license, utility bills, or other personal identifiers.
- Birth Certificate, Passport/Visa, Adoption or I-95 Immigration documents. No other documents will be accepted.*
- In cases of divorce or separation, guardianship or court placements: court documents are required regarding proof of custody. Please also provide copies of any “No contact and Restraining Orders” if applicable.*
- Current Immunization Records*
- Parent Questionnaire
- Requests for All-day Kindergarten are now being put on a waitlist. For questions, please contact the McDowell Main Office at 330-653-1226.
*By law, a copy of your child’s current immunization record and original state-certified Birth Certificate is required. A copy of a Custody Statement is required if a child does not reside with both natural parents.
First Day of School: An up-to-date Immunization Record is required on the first day of school. It is optional to provide a dentist’s report.
Once all items are received, your child will be registered as a McDowell student!