Remote Learning Recommendations & Tips
As an important reminder, all students using Hudson City School District technology platforms must adhere to the expectations set forth in the Hudson Student Technology Responsible Use Policy.
In general, students should:
- Find an ideal space to focus and learn.
- Use respectful behavior and language.
- Stick to appropriate topic discussions.
- Be honest and use academic integrity by not copying others' work.
- Not falsify information about oneself or impersonate others online.
- Act and dress appropriately when engaging in synchronous, real-time learning virtually with a teacher.
When everyone remembers to act kindly, show consideration for others, and treat one another online as they wish to be treated in person, students and adults alike will be able to focus on learning.