- One to two students per seat depending on ridership(All In)
- One student per seat (Hybrid)
- Drivers/aides wearing face masks.
- Students wear face masks on buses.
- Students will be required to wear face masks at bus stops unless they are outside at a 6' physical distance, or with just family members.
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided on each bus. Students will be required to sanitize before entering and exiting the bus.
- Windows cracked for increased ventilation
- Family members seated together when possible
- Strategic on/off boarding (e.g. back to front loading)
If you are opting out of bus services, please complete the Opt-out of Transportation Form. Questions: Call the Transportation Center at (330 )653-3355.