Other Illness Protocol
Stay home when sick!
- Monitor child's health each day
- If child is feeling ill, please keep them home
- Take temperature and only send to school if fever-free without medication
- The duration of home stay for a child sent home with a fever is fever-free (without medication) for 24 hours AND improvement of all other symptoms for 24 hours.
- Updated guidance from Akron Children's Hospital about COVID-19 testing, what to do when the results are positive, and instructions for returning to school.