- Pad & charger (bring it daily – be sure it’s charged)
- Fine point iPad stylus – does not have to be an Apple stylus
For example: Adonit note is cheaper and sold in HHS bookstore for about $40 & on AMAZON, etc.
- Headphones or ear buds with built in microphone
- Ti (Texas Instrument) Graphing calculator (Ti-84 models or Ti-83 - nothing higher than Ti-84 and stick with Ti brand)
- Pencils, pens, erasers and highlighter
- Math Folder or ½ to 1” Binder to hold math papers, notebook paper, graph paper, homework, etc.
- Supply of loose leaf graph paper or a spiral graph notebook (put in folder/binder)
- Supply of lined notebook paper (put in folder/binder)
We will be mostly electronic this year. We shall see how it goes. Stay tuned!