- One to two students per seat depending on ridership.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are provided on each bus. Students are required to sanitize before entering and exiting the bus.
- Students are required to wear face masks at bus stops unless they are outside at a 6' physical distance, or with just family members.
- Students wear masks on buses.
Essential Visitors and Volunteers
- Visitors who must enter the school will be limited to the main office or designated meeting area to allow for physical distancing, must wear a face covering, and follow all other required health and safety protocols.
- Essential volunteers will be permitted with an administrators approval.
- During the student school day, guest speakers, special guests, etc. need to be provided remotely unless approved by an administrator. No in-person classroom presentations, museum walks, etc.
- Classroom volunteers will not be permitted.
Vendors and Deliveries
(Including Food Deliveries)
- Food deliveries for students will be NOT be accepted.
- Staff are asked to please limit personal food deliveries, if possible.
- Parent deliveries to students will be dropped off in building vestibules. Each building will have procedures for getting the items to students.
- Meetings, whenever possible, should be scheduled virtually. If an in-person meeting is required, parents/visitors must wear a face covering and follow all other required health and safety protocols.