Application for Minor Work Permit Instructions
Student/Applicant Information Section
- To be filled out by the parent or student. A parent's signature is required.
- If you are a student at Hudson High School, we have a copy of your birth certificate or passport that we will copy and attach to the application. If not, you will need to provide that information. Superintendent/Chief Administrative Office/Designation Issuing Officer does not sign at this time. The Registrar will sign the actual Work Permit.
- Application for Minor Work Permit
Pledge of Employer Section
- The employer needs to fill out all parts of this section including their Tax ID number.
- Fill out the Physician's Certificate and have the bottom signed by a practitioner.
State of Ohio Minor Labor Laws
- Minor Labor Laws - For your records.
Issuing the Minor Work Permit
- Return the completed application to the Registrar's high school Records Office. Students may also submit a copy of the completed application via email to email@example.com. This office submits the application to the State of Ohio and issues the Work Permit.
- Please give the office 2 days to complete the Permit Process.
- The Minor/Student will need to sign the completed Work Permit and then take it to the employer. Application information stays at the High School.
Questions? Please contact Registrar Éva Karas at 330-653-1419 or firstname.lastname@example.org