Online Health (One-Half Credit):
Description: This online course is designed to aid students’ lifestyle choices and health management. It is designed to help students develop the ability needed to make good health decisions. Also, due to new graduation requirements for the class of 2020 and beyond, students will be required to attend a CPR course at Hudson High School as part of this class. A variety of dates and times for the CPR course will be offered during the session. (A minimum number of students is required for the session, if there are not enough registrations, the summer school fee will be refunded.)
Dates: June 10 - July 19, 2019Cost: $170.00 Hudson City School Students, $180.00 Out of District Students
Classes Meet: As per teacher office hours to take quizzes and tests.
- All quizzes and tests will be taken at Hudson High School.
- Students must attend one of the orientations prior to their session.
Required Orientation: Hudson High School Room B-100
June 7 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM or
June 10 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM or
June 17 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Students taking online Health attend one of these orientations.
- On-line sessions must be completed within the specified time frame. It can be completed earlier than the timelines.
- A fully licensed teacher will be monitoring students’ progress during the online sessions.
- Please indicate if your child has any IEP/504 accommodations.
Location: Hudson High School