ELLSWORTH HILL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
7750 Stow Rd
Hudson, OH 44236
Second Grade Supply List
PLEASE LABEL ALL SUPPLIES WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME. DURING THE YEAR, PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR CHILD PERIODICALLY TO SEE IF SUPPLIES NEED TO BE REPLENISHED. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
12—sharpened #2 pencils
1—pointed scissors (student-sized)
1—8 oz. white school glue
1—3-pack large glue sticks
1—box of 24 crayons, (non-fluorescent)
1—box classic markers washable, wide-tipped
1—large box of tissues
1—Sharpie permanent marker-black fine point
1—broad tip dry erase marker (low odor if possible)
2—two pocket folders
1—spiral wide-ruled notebook
1—headphones (sold at local dollar stores)
Art box (a soft lunch box is recommended)
1—box freezer bags
- Last name starting A – L – Quart Size Freezer Bags
- Last name starting M - Z – Gallon Size Freezer Bags
CLASSROOM TEACHERS MAY ASK FOR SPECIFIC MATERIALS NOT LISTED,
BUT THESE ITEMS ARE OPTIONAL OR MAY BE PART OF THEIR WISH LIST.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Bookbags must fit in a 9” wide cubbie.
- Please do not send Trappers, large notebooks or book bags with wheels.
- When buying school shoes for your child, it would be helpful to avoid purchasing black-soled gym shoes.