Hello Math 7 Students! I am so excited to be your math teacher this school year. Please make sure you bring all your supplies to class every day:
Please click the link at left for the Math 7 Homework Procedures and Expectations and Syllabus.MATH Expectations:
- One 2-pocket prong folder
- Graphing Notebook
- CC2 eBook (or Textbook)
- TI-34 Multiview Calculator
- Pencil & Pen
- I believe in you and expect you to achieve at high levels.
- I love mistakes. Every time you make a mistake, your brain grows.
- Failure and struggle are the most important parts of math and learning.
- I do not value speed; I value working in depth and using multiple strategies.
- I love questions! Math is about learning, not performing. It takes time to learn and is all about effort.
Need Extra Help?
Email Mrs. G, use the Homework Help in your eBook, reac over your math notes, or click on the Parent Guide!