Welcome to Algebra 1! I am so excited to be your math teacher this year. Please bring the following supplies with you to class every day:
Please click on the link at left for the Algebra 1 Homework Procedures & Expectations and Syllabus.Math Expectations:
- 1 2-pocket prong folder
- CPM Algebra eBook (or textbook)
- Graphing notebook (you will use at least 2 this year)
- Pencil & Pen
- I believe in you and expect you to achieve at high levels.
- I love mistakes. Every time you make a mistake, your brain grows.
- Failure and struggle are the most important parts of math and learning.
- I do not value speed; I value working in depth and using multiple strategies.
- I love questions! Math is about learning, not performing. It takes time to learn and is all about effort.
Email Mrs. G, check out my math resources page, or click on the online textbook link below.