Hudson High School Graduate Transcript RequestThe following request for Transcript Request Form is used for past students and graduates only.Graduation verifications are done by mail or fax only. Please fax it to Hudson High School Records Office. Fax number: 330-653-1303
Grades will be transferred from previous school to Hudson High school in like form. The sending school official transcript will be the document used to determine grades, credits and requirements at the time of enrollment according to the following:
- If the received high school transcript presents only percentage grades, the percentages will be converted to the Hudson High School grading scale letter-grade equivalencies.
- If the received high school transcript presents only letter-grades, the grades will be transferred to Hudson High School in like form.
- *If the received high school transcript presents both letter-grades and percentage grades, the student will be given the option to declare, at the time of transfer: (2 options; one or the other)
- Letter-grades listed for all subjects
- Conversion of percentage grades to Hudson High School grading scale letter equivalencies for all subjects