East Woods Parent/Teacher Conferences
Contact your child's homeroom to schedule a conference.
Wednesday, Oct. 23: 5 - 9 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 24: Noon - 9 p.m.
HCSD Elementary Schools Fall Celebration Information
Our Halloween Dress-Up day will be Thursday, October 31, 2019.
Classroom parties are in the afternoon. Homeroom teachers will inform parents the time for their classroom party.
Parade time for East Woods: 2:30 p.m. In the event of rain, the parade will be held inside the building
Please adhere to the following costume expectations:
Children should bring their costumes in a bag marked with their name.
- Time will be provided before the parade to put on costumes.
- Costumes should be easy to put on, simple in nature, in good taste, and age appropriate.
- If make-up, colored hair spray, or a mask is part of the costume, it is not to be worn to school.
- Masks can only be worn during the parade.
- All costumes should help maintain a safe and comfortable environment:
- Weapons or look-alike weapons of any kind are not permitted.
- The homeroom teacher will have final discretion and decision-making authority as to the appropriateness of any costume if it impacts the learning environment in a negative manner.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Michael J. Sedlak