Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Carrie Denges
Hello, and welcome to Fifth Grade! My name is Mrs. Denges (you can pronounce it Den-geez), and I am looking forward to a fantastic year of exploration, discovery, and learning. I have a Bachelor's degree from Cedarville University in Elementary Education for grades 1st through 8th with a special emphasis in English. I also hold a Master's degree from the University of Dayton in Educational Leadership. I am happily married to my husband of seventeen years, and we have 3 redheads that attend the Hudson Schools and a little boy who is 4! We also have a Golden Retriever named Rosie. It is with passion and excitement that I look forward to a new school year with all of you! Some things you should know about me are the following:
1. I love reading historical mysteries and anything related to science! You can find me with my kids at the library ALL summer!
2. My favorite author/illustrator is Sandra Boynton. She makes me laugh, and I love her books.
3. You will find me with coffee every morning!
4. If I could live anywhere it would be at a quiet house with a garden near the beach.
5. I love to walk!
6. I care about each of YOU! When you come to my class, I want you to know you are valued, loved, and considered in everything I do. This will be a great year!!!
Welcome to East Woods Intermediate School!!! I hope this is your best year yet!
To contact me, please email me at email@example.com OR ask me about BLOOMZ.