Weekly Updates - June 2019
The entire Evamere Staff thanks you for your support as we finish another school year. We appreciate the time and effort given to us by so many generous parents and family members this year. As our First Grade graduates transition to 2nd Grade, we wish them much success. We encourage you to go to the district website and subscribe to Ellsworth Hill so you will be in the loop with all that’s going on at your child’s next school. Have a wonderful, safe summer!
Looking Forward to Next Year:
- Class lists for the 2019-20 school year will be posted on August 9 after 4:00 p.m.
- Bus Garage Open House is Saturday, August 10 from 9:00 a.m.-noon
- Evamere Elementary Open House (Kindergarten and First Grade) is Tuesday, August 13 from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Ellsworth Hill's Open House (2nd Grade and Preschool) is Monday, August 12 from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- First day of School is Wednesday, August 14! Please note there is a staggered start for all Kindergarten students. Students with the last name of A-L will attend Wednesday, 8/14 and students with the last name of M-Z will have their first day on Thursday, 8/15."ALL Kindergarten students will come on Friday, 8/16)
Report Cards went home with your child on the last day of school.
School Supply Lists can be found on Evamere's homepage.
Kindergarten Parent Orientation Presentation is available to view.
Second Grade Parent Orientation: Learn about Ellsworth Hill!
Please go to the following website to complete your forms: https://hudson-oh.finalforms.com. Any form linked to your student needs to be completed. Once the 3 boxes to the left of your child's name are green, you are finished! If any of those boxes remain red, you have incomplete forms.
HOME ACCESS CENTER (HAC)- found at the top of the webpage
Please take a few minutes to review and edit (if needed) ALL contact information in Home Access Center (HAC). "How To" directions can be found once parents log into HAC and click on the School Links tab. Making changes to this important data in HAC will enable instant updates to the student software system. We truly appreciate your help in maintaining current and accurate data.
DISTRICT WEBSITE How to register for E-Alert Subscriptions