- September 19 - McDowell Early Learning School community tour
- September 22 - School Picture Day - Please see information below
- September 24 - Safe Routes Hudson Walk/Bike to School Day
- September 27-October 1 - Start with Hello Week
- October 1 - Global Smile Day
- October 7 - McDowell Walkathon sponsored by PTO - more information to come
- October 8 - NO SCHOOL - School Holiday
- October 25 - NO SCHOOL - Teacher Records Day
- November 1 - Ready, Set, Relax
- Novebmber 4 - School Picture Retake Day
- November 10 - Parent Teacher Conferences, PM only (students have school)
- November 11 - NO SCHOOL - Parent Teacher Conferences
- November 12 - NO SCHOOL
- November 24-26 - NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving Break
- December 20-31 - NO SCHOOL - Winter Break
- January 3, 2022 - School Resumes
September Lunch Menu
Interested in volunteering with the VIP program during the 2021-22 school year? Fill out form here: VIP FORM
Take a Second. Make a Difference. Nominations: Do you know someone who is making a difference in the lives of Hudson children or youth? Nominate them for the Hudson Community First Take a Second. Make Difference. Award! Nominations are due by October 1st. Find the form on the Hudson Community First website or at this link: 91beda_
e4adf88e5b774bedb04e8d4002fea2 78.pdf (filesusr.com)
Tour of HCSD Newly Renovated Schools: On September 19th from 1:00-3:00 p.m., members of the Hudson community are invited to tour the newly renovated McDowell Early Learning School and East Woods Intermediate School. Come and see what all the excitement is about!
School Picture Day: Wednesday, September 22nd is School Picture Day! Please see the Picture Day flyer for more information on how to order.
Safe Routes Hudson Walk/Bike to School Day: Students are encouraged to walk or bike to school on Friday, September 24th for the Safe Routes Hudson Walk/Bike to School Day! Helmets, reflective clothing and cautious walking and riding are encouraged. Walkers and bikers will benefit from a fun way to get to school with parents or friends, extra energy for the start of the school day and exercise for a healthier lifestyle!Please help us to promote wellness by encouraging your student to walk or bike to school!
COVID-19 Dashboard: Just a reminder that an email will be sent to all parents or guardians if there is a positive COVID case in your child’s class or school sponsored extracurricular activity. Parents can visit the COVID-19 Dashboard on the district website at https://www.hudson.k12.oh.us/domain/2062 or you can go to www.hudson.k12.oh.us>COVID-19 reporting to see the total number of cases at any building.
Final Forms: Please be sure to fill out Final Forms for your student. These contain important information pertinent to your child should a medical emergency arise. Please contact the school office at 330-653-1246 with any questions.