Hudson City School District - 2023 Summer School
For Students entering Grades 9-12 for the 2023-2024 School year
The summer school program in the Hudson Schools is a self-supporting operation. As such, the final offering of courses will depend upon enrollment. A minimum number of students will be required for a course to be offered. Students will be allowed to take up to one full credit for summer school. All registration forms must be completed online by June 2nd. A confirmation email will be sent to each registrant within 72 hours of registering during regular business hours. Students that do not attend Hudson City Schools need have completed an Emergency Medical Authorization form.
- Since a great deal of material is to be covered in the time allotted for Physical Education, daily attendance is vital. Three tardies equal one absence. For Physical Education classes the absences are limited to 1.5 days. Please do not register your child in summer school if he/she will be unable to attend class regularly for the full time that the class is in session. Absences due to vacations cannot be permitted during the time of courses.
- Checks should be made payable to Hudson City Schools. All fees will be returned if the class is canceled due to a lack of enrollment. Since we are hiring staff, no refunds will be made after a class has started. There will be an option to pay online, a small processing fee may be added.
- An updated medical form will be required for students enrolled in summer school. The parents of Hudson students will receive a reminder to review Final Forms for accuracy.
- All Physical Education classes will meet at Hudson High School. Health classes are online, will need to complete the CPR requirement also
- Hudson City Schools, including Hudson High School, are smoke-free facilities. This includes the outside and the parking lot. Summer school students who use tobacco products on school grounds will be dismissed from the summer school program without refund or credit. Hudson code of conduct applies to summer school students.
Registration for all summer school courses begins on March 17th at NOON.
A link to register for the classes or a waiting list will appear below the Rules button on the left, at NOON on March 17th.
General summer school questions - please contact your child's guidance counselor:
Hudson Middle School - 330-653-1320
Hudson High School - 330-653-1420
Direct curriculum questions to: Doreen Osmun, Assistant Superintendent - 330-653-1217.