Phone: (330) 653-1236 ext 4053
Degrees and Certifications:
*Bachelor's Degree-Early Childhood Education *Bachelor's Degree-Intervention Specialist *Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction
Welcome to Room A-12!
My name is Jessica Thies and I'm so excited to work with you and your child this year! I am starting my 20th year as an Intervention Specialist in Hudson and 2nd grade is my absolute favorite :)
The students of Room A-12 are developing our leadership skills by learning and applying the Seven Habits of Happy Kids. Here are the seven habits:
* Habit 1... Be Proactive - I'm in charge of ME !
* Habit 2...Begin with the End in Mind -I will set my own goals.
* Habit 3...Put first Things First -Work now and play later.
* Habit 4...Think Win-Win - No one loses, everyone can win!
* Habit 5...Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood -
I listen with my ears, eyes and heart.
* Habit 6... Synergize - Together is better!
* Habit 7... Sharpen the Saw - Balance feels best!