WELCOME TO THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
So, you're a 5th grader and want to do band.
HEY! you're a smart kid!
Here's what you do -
1. During the first three weeks of school, go to the band room during music class time for Mr. Burrington's 'Try a Band Instrument' lesson and get that trying paper to take home.
2. Show your parents/guardians what you did and tried in the band room with that paper.
3. Make a final band instrument decision. Remember, you should pick the instrument that has a sound you like and one you have a recomendation for from Mr. Burrington. You can bring the 'Try A Band Instrument' form back to school the day you have your 4th music class if you wish, with your final decision discuseed with your parent/guardian.
4. CLICK THIS LINK then click 'Present' on the upper right and read through the slides.
5. Once you have selected a band instrument, you can rent one from one of the stores in slide presentation from the link in step 4 by September 12.
This school year is evolving every day. Please let me know (BurringJ@hudson.k12.oh.us) if you have a band question.
It is never too late to join band, all you need to do is tell or email Mr. Burrington!