HCER Ski Club 2018 Season
Boston Mills-Brandywine Ski Resort (BMBW) has made a significant change in the ski club registration process starting with this season.
BMBW is now asking participants to first register with HCER for the club/transportation fees, and then to register with BMBW to pay the equipment, lessons and ticket fees.
We have tried to do our best to make this process both easy and economical for our ski club members. Please read the following information carefully.
HCER Ski Club Registration on Fee:
$55 (Before November 17) $65 (After November 17)
(For every member, including those with a BMBW Season Pass)
This fee covers club membership, transportation to and from BMBW and supervision by HCER Ski Club Advisors. Please visit the HCER website and select the appropriate ski club registration (East Woods, Middle School or High School) for your child.
You will pay the club fee to HCER at this time.
BMBW Equipment/Ticket/Lesson Fee:
(Member who needs equipment or tickets)
This fee includes rental equipment, tickets and lessons each week of the club. Please note each registration includes rentals, if you have your own equipment there is no difference in fee.
You will pay this fee to Boston Mills/Brandywine by visiting www.bmbw.com. Please use the username/password you receive after your register with HCER.
Please contact HCER at 330-653-1210 with any questions. See you on the slopes!
How to Create Your New Account:
- Go to www.hudson.k12.oh.us/hcer and select Register Online
- Select Create an account. Please note this is a new system, and even if you have registered with HCER before, you will have to create a NEW account.
- Enter information for the primary account holder first (parent or guardian)
- Age and/ or grade information is not required for adults
- Add participants to your Account that you would like to enroll in Activities or Child Care. Don't forget to include yourself as the Primary Account Holder.
- On the registration tab screen, select an activity that you would like to enroll in- this may be an activity or Explorer Zone Child care - it will be added to your shopping cart. Once you select the activity/child care item, be sure to select the correct name of the registrant and select the waiver checkbox.
- Check out items in your Shopping Cart
- Call (330) 653-1210 from 8:30am-4: 30pm if you need assistance.
The Hudson City School District is hiring certified lifeguards for this upcoming school year for the Ada Cooper Miller Natatorium located at East Woods Elementary School.
Hours and shifts will vary. Shifts are available for morning guards (6:00am), daytime guards during school hours, evening guards for swim team practices and weekend open swim times.
Pay based on experience and will be in the $9-$11/hr range.
If you are interested, but are not certified,? No problem we have staff that can train and certify you.
Please contact pool manager Matt Davis at email@example.com or 330-858-3113
Like us on Facebook...