Important dates and reminders:
- December 6 - Safe Routes to Hudson Open House 5:30 - 7:30 @HMS cafeteria
- December 15 - Portrait of an Explorer - Ethical Citizen
- December 20 - Winter Wonderland flier
- December 21, 2023 - January 5, 2024 NO SCHOOL - Winter Break
- January 8, 2024 - School Resumes
- Due by February 14, 2024 Yearbook Orders
Hudson Community First’s Holiday Gift Shoppe and Craft Fair is December 2 from 10-1 at EWIS. There are still craft vendor tables available and they are FREE for students. Email email@example.com for more information or to sign up for a table.
PTO Announcements:Next Meeting:December 5 - Tuesday at 9:15 AM in Staff Lounge. Please bring a pair of scissors to help cut out snowflakes.Additionally, help get the school winter ready, and cleaned up again, by signing up to volunteer here: Sign up hereEvents Sponsored by PTO at EH:December 15 - Staff Treats from PTODecember 20 -Winter Wonderland flier
PETERMANN BUS TRACKER
Be sure to keep your students' lunch balance current. Pay Schools CentralNutrition Services: Ellsworth Hill will be serving breakfast and lunch this year. Breakfast rates are: $1.75 or $2.00 per meal. Lunch is $3.00.Please follow this link Free and Reduced Lunch application for an application for free/reduced lunch. Our nutrition program is no longer universally free. To place money in your child's account, follow this link Pay Schools CentralEllsworth Hill Daily Schedule:Students’ School Day Begins:
- 8:45 AM Students begin entering the building & report to classrooms.
- 9:00 AM School begins for all students. Tardy bell rings. Please make every effort to have your student here on time.
- 3:41 PM Walkers and bike riders are dismissed to the playground.
- 3:42 PM Car riders are dismissed to the gym and exit to the playground.
- 3:45 PM Bus riders are called over the PA in order of arrival and dismissed to the bus lot.
Parent Pick-Up Reminder: Please display the car rider sign with your child's name on it in the front window/passenger side of your car. If you need a sign please let the classroom teacher know so one can be sent home.2023-2024 SUPPLY LISTS:
Notes from the NURSE: Should my child stay home?
Student Fees for the 2023-2024 school year have been posted to PaySchool Central. Pay School Fee Here
Second grade ONLY insurance for your Chromebook! Chromebook insurance link for grades 2nd to 5thSubscribing to District Updates - Receiving E-AlertsHere is information on how to receive communications from HCSD. HCSD Communications Follow this link to sign up for district updates. https://www.hudson.k12.oh.us/site/Default.aspx?PageID=14966