2021-2022 HMS REGISTRATION DAYS INFORMATION
Community Postings and HMS Registration Days:
- Student Schedules and Community Placements: Student schedules and community placements will be available via Home Access Center (HAC)on August 11, 2021, at 4:00pm.
- HMS Registration Days: Wednesday, August 18, and Thursday, August 19, 2021. Times will be announced at the beginning of August via Dr. Cockley's newsletter. During Registration Days:
- Final Forms Check: we will verify that you have completed your school forms on Final Forms. Both parents/guardians & students will be required to complete their forms. (please note that students can only complete their forms after parents/guardians have completed theirs).
- Students will collect their schedules and planners.
- School pictures All students must have a picture taken for the yearbook. Our new vendor is Venditti Studio Photography. Picture orders are available online via this link and should be placed prior to Registration.
- 7th-grade Vision Screening: Our school nurses will be conducting a required vision screening.
- iPad pick-up 6th Grade & new students: 6th graders (and all new HMS students) with parents can stop by the Media Center to pick up their iPad.
- PTO Supply Sale: Our annual PTO Supply Sale will occur this year during Registration Days.
- Supply Lists: Coming soon! These lists are also located on our HMS Website > For Families > Supply Lists:
Additional Important Information:
- Required Vaccines for Incoming 7th Graders: Incoming 7th Grade students are required by the State of Ohio to have the Tdap Vaccine and MCV4 Vaccine prior to entering 7th grade. Please be prepared to fill in the dates of these vaccinations on FINAL FORMS in August.
- Incoming 7th and 8th Graders: Please keep your iPad and charger with you this summer to utilize next school year.
- Incoming 6th Graders: All students in 6th grade (and all new HMS students) will receive an iPad and case/keyboard at registration.