Message from HCER Director Meredith Zaffrann:
Recent announcements from both the governor’s office and the Ohio High School Athletic Association have certainly created excitement for our summer athletic and recreational programming. As a District, we are working diligently to coordinate a safe return for all parties involved.
While the announcement allows for the usage of HCSD campus facilities on Tuesday, May 26, we feel that this date does not allow for enough time to prepare, communicate, and coordinate safety protocols effectively.
Please enjoy the Memorial Day weekend with your families and look for official communication soon regarding plans, procedures, and timelines.Meredith ZaffrannHCER Director
*Online Drivers Education remains OPEN for registration.
Please click on the house on the right of this page to register.Get signed up today!
How to Create Your New Account:
- Go to www.hudson.k12.oh.us/hcer and select Register Online
- Select Create an account. Please note this is a new system, and even if you have registered with HCER before, you will have to create a NEW account.
- Enter information for the primary account holder first (parent or guardian)
- Age and/ or grade information is not required for adults
- Add participants to your Account that you would like to enroll in Activities or Child Care. Don't forget to include yourself as the Primary Account Holder.
- On the registration tab screen, select an activity that you would like to enroll in- this may be an activity or Explorer Zone Child care - it will be added to your shopping cart. Once you select the activity/child care item, be sure to select the correct name of the registrant and select the waiver checkbox.
- Check out items in your Shopping Cart
- Call (330) 653-1210 from 8:30am-4: 30pm if you need assistance.
The Hudson City School District is hiring certified lifeguards for this upcoming school year for the Ada Cooper Miller Natatorium located at East Woods Elementary School.
Hours and shifts will vary. Shifts are available for morning guards (6:00am), daytime guards during school hours, evening guards for swim team practices and weekend open swim times.
Pay based on experience and will be in the $9-$11/hr range.
If you are interested, but are not certified,? No problem we have staff that can train and certify you.
Please contact pool manager Matt Davis at email@example.com or 330-858-3113