COVID Safety Guidelines Summer 2021
General Camp Procedures
- Masks will be optional and will not be required for indoor or outdoor activities.
- Students and Staff riding Hudson City School bus transportation will be required to wear a mask while on the bus.
- Campers will follow hand washing and sanitizing procedures.
- Campers will be socially distanced (at least 3ft).
- Campers and staff will be required to stay home if they are symptomatic.
- Immediately notify Hudson City Schools USING THIS FORM
- Contact tracing, parent notification, and quarantine procedures will be implemented
How to Create Your New Account:
- Go to www.hudson.k12.oh.us/hcer and select Register Online
- Select Create an account. Please note this is a new system, and even if you have registered with HCER before, you will have to create a NEW account.
- Enter information for the primary account holder first (parent or guardian)
- Age and/ or grade information is not required for adults
- Add participants to your account by selecting the 'add member' link under the family member's section at bottom of page. Make sure to include yourself as the Primary Account Holder. * Don't forget to save and submit your changes.
- On the registration tab screen, select an activity that you would like to enroll in- this may be an activity or Explorer Zone Child care - it will be added to your shopping cart. Once you select the activity/child care item, be sure to select the correct name of the registrant and select the waiver checkbox.
- Check out items in your Shopping Cart
- Call (330) 653-1210 from 8:30am-4: 30pm if you need assistance.
The Hudson City School District is hiring certified lifeguards for this upcoming school year for the Ada Cooper Miller Natatorium located at East Woods Elementary School.
Hours and shifts will vary. Shifts are available for morning guards (6:00am), daytime guards during school hours, evening guards for swim team practices and weekend open swim times.
Pay based on experience and will be in the $9-$11/hr range.
If you are interested, but are not certified,? No problem we have staff that can train and certify you.
Please contact pool manager Matt Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-858-3113