How to Create Your New Account:
- Go to www.hudson.k12.oh.us/hcer and select Register Online
- Select Create an account. Please note this is a new system, and even if you have registered with HCER before, you will have to create a NEW account.
- Enter information for the primary account holder first (parent or guardian)
- Age and/ or grade information is not required for adults
- Add participants to your Account that you would like to enroll in Activities or Child Care. Don't forget to include yourself as the Primary Account Holder.
- On the registration tab screen, select an activity that you would like to enroll in- this may be an activity or Explorer Zone Child care - it will be added to your shopping cart. Once you select the activity/child care item, be sure to select the correct name of the registrant and select the waiver checkbox.
- Check out items in your Shopping Cart
- Call (330) 653-1210 from 8:30am-4: 30pm if you need assistance.