Media Center safety protocol
To ensure the safety of our students and staff, we are implementing the following protocols this year:
- Please use hand sanitizers at the main door when entering and exiting the media center.
- Please observe one-way traffic at the main doors.
- One student per table.
- Please scan the QR code at your table to sign in.
- Maximum capacity = 50 students.
- Extra sanitation will occur throughout the day of tables, computers, and copy machines.
- Library books will be pulled by the media specialist upon student request.
- Books will be quarantined for 72 hours after being returned.